Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm back!! So sorry for the long absence... I have no excuses to offer.
However, I have a request. I have added a button, calling for Christians to COMMIT to pray every Monday, for our Nation. To pray for those who are following the Lord and seeking to serve Him, and for those who oppose Him. There are Many avenues that need prayer, one of which, perhaps you have hear about. The Parental rights amendment is making its way through congress and needs our prayers that it would pass unaltered.

In Christ,
Ceira

P.S.
That was my first button, and it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to put it up. Blogger has a pretty good PHD policy, but it is almost not good enough. :P

2 comments:

  1. Ceira, What a great idea! Could you email me the link where you made it? Or the name of the program? I am working on one for ours... :)

    Thanks so much..Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's alive!!!!!


    just teasing....love you!!!

    ReplyDelete